The Reboot Method - Vol.1 - Beginner & Intermediary
The Reboot Method is adapted to the largest number of people, from beginners to
This handbook is specially designed for beginners and intermediate level people who wish to improve their physical and cardio-respiratory capacities. In this volume 1, The Reboot Method provides simple and realistic training circuits, which can easily be integrated into a busy schedule and adapt to socio-professional constraints.
Different circuits are suggested so that everyone can practice according to the space and equipment they have easy access to: with and without equipment, with and without kettlebells.
You will find many training planning models over 1 to 4 months, with 3, 4 or 5 sessions per week, as well as detailed day to day descriptions of certain programs to facilitate understanding.
The book offers effective warm-ups and exercises that are accessible to everyone, regardless of the equipment and space you have available. Each movement is described in detail on a separate sheet for clarity. You will learn how to perform the exercises safely, what variations are possible depending on your level and your objectives, and tips to develop your practice.
The theoretical part of the book provides a better understanding of the mechanisms of the human body both in everyday life and during physical and sporting activity. At the end of reading this book, you will have understood what periodization is and will be able to use its main principles to create and develop your sessions according to your needs and expectations.
This method is for:
• Men and women alike
• For beginners, false beginners, intermediate levels
• To all those who wish to improve their physical and cardio-respiratory capacities
• People with or without access to a gym and specific equipment
With this method you will be able to:
• Learn and understand the basics of human physiology and anatomy
• Understand periodization and the concept of workload
• Use simple and effective training protocols
• Carry out complete polyarticular warm-ups with and without equipment
• Carry out exercises adapted to your level and objectives
• Perform realistic and evolving circuits with and without equipment
• Learn how to create and structure your own general preparation and strength sessions
• Become autonomous in your training
Happy reading and good practice!
Note that the theoretical part is identical to the one of volume 1 for Advanced level.
Language : English
Number of pages: 199 pages
File type: PDF format
File size: 9.2 MB
After your purchase, you will receive a link to download the digital items on the thank you page, as well as a link by e-mail valid for 30 days.